With this pilot, APR and Tardy wish to enhance and optimise their collaborative business processes from the customer contact to the delivery of the product. The SMEs network expects to use the IT development environment to implement the targeted system using some solution building blocks experimented in previous EU projects as well as other concepts from Big Data and CPS architectures.
In order to mitigate identified disablers, the i4 Apps highlighted help to face the following challenges:
- Opportunity analysis: the analysis and the ranking of customer projects regarding the technical network capabilities and financial interests.
- Industrial inputs validation: the analysis of the comparison between quotation data and industrial data in order to validate their coherence and optimising future similar productions.
- Collaborative production planner: the generation of collaborative manufacturing sequence and the validation of each realizability.
- Supply chain event manager: the integration of CPS concepts to identify unexpected manufacturing events, the estimation of their impacts (in terms of quality, time and quantity) and the decision of next operation.
- Production operation optimiser: the analysis of production forecasts in case of freezing situations: change of raw material, resources, rescheduling, etc.