i4FS PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
“Who is the controller for the processing of my personal data”?
i4FS is the trade name of the company industry 4.0 Factory Solutions Ltd and the controller for the processing of your personal data
- Registered office is 37 Crewe Road, Haslington, CREWE, CW1 5QR, UK
- no VAT number (not applicable)
- Contact number is tel: +44 1270335011
- Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
“What is my personal data used for?”
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide information requested by the web visitors regarding the products and services offered by i4FS.
- Send commercial information about products, services or events unless the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Carry out customer’s satisfaction surveys.
- Create users’ profile that enables you operate in the platform.
- The contact details provided in your user profile will be used to carry out the notifications and communications that are necessary in the normal use of the platform
- Manage the contracting of services made through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Improve our services and your experience as a user when navigating in our website
- Prepare a commercial profile of the user and perform business actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user is opposed or revoke your consent.
- To continually innovate and improve i4FS marketplace, related products and services, and your experience across marketplace products and services
- In the event that you send us your CV or register in the different job offers published by us, we will process your data in order to evaluate your job application and manage the selection process for the position that fit your profile.
Your personal data will be stored as long as you do not revoke the consents granted, for the time necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were collected. In the case of the personal data provided to participate in a selection process regarding a job offer, the personal data will be stored for one year, from the date of the last update
The data will be processed exclusively for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with them.
All personal data processed is kept on secure servers. We implement reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personal data against loss, unauthorised access, use, disclosure, or modification, and to ensure the integrity of the personal data.
3.CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The data processed for the aforementioned purposes will be:
- Identification data: name, surnames, email address, telephone etc
- Professional data: company, position in the company….
- Traffic data
- Usage statistics from marketplace and device including, but not limited to, information on how the product, marketplace and devices are being used
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Location data
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
“Why do we process your data?”
The legal grounds that legitimate our processing of your personal data are:
- Your specific, informed and unambiguous consent requested in each specific case. Consent granted can be withdrawn at any time.
- For its part, the management of the contracting of services is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself
- The legal base for the processing of personal data for the selection process (when a job position is offered) will be the necessity to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The processing of the personal data in order to send you commercial communications is based on our legitimate interest when the communications are related to products or services that are similar to the ones that you contracted with us before.
- Legitimate interest when tracking technologies are used for purposes such as user identification and security purposes, accessing to restricted access areas, remembering the products included in the shopping cart, managing transactions -including for payment fraud control purposes- or enabling dynamic content, counting visitors, since they are understood as necessary to provide the service requested by the user
“Which recipients will my data be communicated to?”
Your data may be shared with other companies that provide services to i4FS (as data processors), for example hosting services CRM services etc. Additionally, your data may be shared with the companies that are partners of i4FS only if it is strictly necessary to manage the services, we will provide you.
It is not expected any international transfer of your data
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
”What rights do you have in relation to the processing of my data?”
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted, or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- Consent revocation: If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to erasure: You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction: You will have the right to restrict the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object at any time to your personal data being processed. Consequently, we will stop processing your data, except for legitimate reasons prevailing or the exercise or defence of any claims
- Right to portability: You have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
To exercise these rights, please refer to the contact details at the “General Information” section of this policy. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the corresponding Supervisory Authority.